Thursday, September 3, 2015

New Review - Destiny's Plan



TEXT:

Can you say swoon? Because having just finished reading Destiny's Plan, I'm definitely swooning. Much swoon. Very heart-flutter. I absolutely adored this book! Historical novels aren't usually my thing, but Raquelita (never going to be able to spell that right on one try!) and Matthew's story sucked me in right away. I was rooting for them from beginning to end, which is really the mark of a great love story.

The chemistry between these two characters is what drives the entire story, and the writing brings it to life perfectly, right from when they first meet (on a train! cute!).  The odds are stacked against them, but they're drawn to each other despite everything that's going on in both of their lives.

I can't wait to see more from the wonderful author.  I'm not sure what Saccenti has planned next, or if there will be more in this series, but whatever it is, I'll read it.



By Haley Smith 






No comments:

Post a Comment